some things changes...

some don't, but I chose to constantly learn and grow. CSA Day always brings out the best and brightest and this year was, of course, no exception. I do so love it when LIFE places me where I need to be to learn and grow. My assignment the last few years has been to be the technology person assigned to a specific room. A couple of times my boss has put me where the Literature related topics were being presented. this year he assigned me to the room that has been giving presenters problems lately because he knew I'd be able to handle it, especially since I have been doing exactly that all semester. He (and I) later realized the first presentations in that room were related to Biology research. fun. The presenters were fantastic and I even scribbled down a few new words and other things I did not know but found interesting. It was an absolutely perfect weather day and in the middle of the morning session I received the sweetest text from my friend Jenn, asking if I'd be able to get lunch or if I wanted her to grab me a plate of food. I was able to take a break, so we had lunch together in the amazingly gorgeous courtyard. It was nice to see that the guys responsible for making it so, also got to take a break and enjoy the music and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment