Totally revamped my 4/22/11 post in honor of the arrival of Violet!! 4/19/16

Awestruck 

Beyond Happiness... great article
Congratulations Caroline and Andrew Roque 
 sunrise in North Carolina, on April 19, 2016
Day one of Violet's beautiful life
Every day my story is unfolding. Embracing the day, Embracing the truth Earth Day Every Day
Feeling
Grounded
"Here's our new baby girl...Violet Mae Roque! Born 1:23am 7lbs 12 oz and doing great! 😍💗
resign ... I am not in control, but I do make a difference
 

Joy of BEing Jackie
Ken is now a grandpa and 
Loving every minute
Morning glories by Valerie Lorimer Contemporary Arts
https://www.facebook.com/129861503698507/photos/a.136885982996059.20482.129861503698507/1222132997804680/?type=3&theater

Nurturing my life in every way, I write a New Narrative
Our capacity for wonder and reverence is rooted in the body.” Dacher Keltner, PhD, Born to Be Good
Prince chose this symbol "which was explained as a combination of the symbols for male (♂) and female (♀). wikipedia
Quote: "... a symbol with no pronunciation, that is a representation of me, and what my music is about... it is who I am...The symbol was soon dubbed "The Love Symbol" wikipedia
Real life is messy, and marvelous with all kinds of shades of grey, purple even.
Sunrise on Violet's day of birth was Spectacular!
Tracy Ann holding Violet Mae, my niece and her niece

Unfolding everyday, a new life story...
Violet Mae Roque! Born 1:23am 7lbs 12 oz ·
 
Writing a new narrative from Within.We create the story of our lives with Wide-eyed Wonder.
eXperience l!ife
You write your life story by the choices you make.” ― Helen Mirren
 "Z: A Novel of Zelda Fitzgerald : “I’ve come to wonder whether artists in particular seek out hard times the way flowers turn their faces toward the sun.” ~  Therese Anne Fowler, Thank you, Brooke Mayo, for today's "Z" inspiration :)

1 comment:

  1. Violet Mae is talking with the angels:)♡♡♡ beautiful post, Jacquelyn Beth! xoxo ♡

    ReplyDelete