Songs... with Missy Higgins and a few others

"Any Day Now" :
"And in our honesty, together we will rise / Out of our nightminds, and into the light / At the end of the fight..." ~ "Nightminds" by Missy Higgins

"But if I listen to the dark..." ~ "The Sound of White"

"Clean the cobwebs out of one another's minds." ~ "Don't Ever" by Missy Higgins
"Don't ever say you've tried for the last time..." by Missy Higgins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igMC-UZzCY4
"Embrace me like a star. Envelope me. Envelop me." ~ "Sound of White" by Missy Higgins
"For You" by John Denver
"Gomenasai" (from Japanese: ごめんなさい, lit.: "I'm sorry") click here for video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvRCROf-y6A
"How long, how long, how long will we take to come undone? If you know the answer tell me now and I'll write up a calendar for our count down." ~ Any Day Now

"I will learn to breathe...So we can both be there and we can both share the dark." ~ "They Weren't There"
"Just lay it all down. Put your face into my neck and let it fall out."
Ken told me about this lovely lady a five years ago now (Feb 2011)
"...Led through fields of naked land Where any pre-conceived ideas were blown away..."
Missy Higgins
Nightminds by Missy Higgins: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbyBZR8chBE "Nightminds"
On a Clear Night
Powderfinger "These Days" Puts pressure in my day This life well it's slipping right through my hands These days turned out nothing like I had Planned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdl60MfTBY
Questioning the reason why nothing beautiful does last..." ~ Any Day Now" by Missy Higgins
Rumi beauty: "You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens."  ~ Rumi
"Sometimes I hear your smile, and breath your light...if I listen to, the Sound of white."

U2 "With or Without You" click here for video so good...
Valerie's is the only song that can possibly go here:
"Where were you when I was burned and broken?" Pink Floyd "Coming Back to Life"
Xavier Rudd - Messages : "these trees that we see / Cannot forever breathe / With the changes they will confront
You were blessed by a different kind of inner view: it's all magnified.
Zen moment for today:

2 comments: