This one's for Meaghan


"I'll Stand By You" by The Pretenders

Oh why you look so sad / The tears are in your eyes

Come on and come to me now / Don’t be ashamed to cry

Let me see you through / Cause I’ve seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you / You don't know what to do

Nothing you confess / Could make me love you less

I’ll stand by you / I’ll stand by you / Won’t let nobody hurt you / I’ll stand by you

So if you're mad get mad / Don’t hold it all inside

Come on and talk to me now / Hey, what you got to hide

I get angry too / Well I’m a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads / And don't know which path to choose

Let me come along / Cause even if you're wrong / I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you / Won’t let nobody hurt you / I’ll stand by you

Take me in into you darkest hour / And I’ll never desert you / I’ll stand by you

And when, when the night falls on you, baby / You feeling all alone

You won't be on your own / I’ll stand by you / I’ll stand by you

Won’t let nobody hurt you / I’ll stand by you / Take me in into you darkest hour

And I’ll never desert you / I’ll stand by you / Oh I’ll stand by you

I’ll stand by you

No comments:

Post a Comment