Overdue? Says who?

It's not that I haven't been thinkin' 'bout my ABC's, I just haven't gotten 'round to posting them... until now. Many of these are as a result of my reading The Life You Were Born to Live: A Guide to Finding Your Life Purpose by Dan Millman and some from watching Tinkerbell (Interesting combo, dontcha think?) Still, other are from my daily encounters since the last post. Enjoy!


Adventure, Awakening; Authentic self; Awareness; Abundance; Authority
Balance; Be willing to...
Court Contentment; Cooperation; Confidence; Creativity
Demeter and her Daughter; Destiny
Elucidate; Expectant hours; Enchanting; Expression
Fiddle; Family; Friends
Glimpses of true north; Guiding with authority and Grounded with compassion
Happiness; Healing Hands; High energy
Imagine; Inner Gifts; Intuition
Journey is real life Jacquelyn Beth Law
Key areas of my life
Law of Higher Will and Law of Honesty were my favorite chapters
Manifest Money naturally
Noel: "My name is Noel, and I have a Happiness"
Oleander (fuschia is my fav!); Open loving and giving; Own my Own energy
Power; Passionate; Persephone; Pursue my Passions
Quiet joys; Question authority!
Rapture! Rewarding Reveries; Release angry
Strength; Sensitivity; Sprinting Thistles;
Tinkerbell; Teaching
Umstead Park; Utmost honest with money
Vigor
Well-being; Writing
eXpress feelings openly and honestly
"You know, it's the difference between loving the idea of someone and actually loving who they really are." White Collar
Zen thought: "It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

No comments:

Post a Comment