Sunday... Sabine...


and Griffin, of course :) I am reading these lovely books again, thanks to the interest of others who work in the library. I love sharing them anew because they are so utterly amazing and beautiful!!! So, I've just finished the first, again, and am beginning the second, but not before posting my ABC list that was generated just by re-read the very first one:

An Extraordinary Correspondence by...
Bantock
"Come"
"Do not Dismiss a muse at whim"
Enlighten Me, Entranced, Enigma
Feather Firework, Forever
Griffin Moss
"How strange to have a paper love."
Image, Intrigued, "I share your sight."
Jealous, Judges harshly
Kindred spirits
Letters
Musterious
Nick
Obliterated
"Phenomenon that links us has taught us much."
Quepol: Island of water
"Remember to be gentle with yourself."
Sabine Strohem, Sicmon Island, South Pacific
Tantilizing, Tangible form, Typ Lighthouse
Unique Universe Unvield
Vereker
"We have found one another, and I give thanks."
eXtreme potency
"You and I will heal each other."
amaZing

No comments:

Post a Comment