January 2023 songs and more

"All I Know" 1973 click here to listen and see an image of a very young Art Garfunkel
Bob and Kerry visit at Mom's was heartwarming 💖 
Chicago's "I've Been (Searchin So Long (74)" listen here
Dan Fogelberg's "Longer" listen here
"Enough is ENOUGH." is in the children's book I'm reading The Most Magnificent Idea by Ashley Spires :) 
Frustration ensues and then she feels
 Grouchy, but! Getting out, moving around, helping someone else and then "just like that, it happens..." You might want to read this one to see what happens :)

"I Guess that's why they call it the Blues" Elton John 1984 memories of Allison Dwyer
Josh Baldwin, Bethel Music, "Stand in Your Love"
"Keep in mind that truly humble people are center of peace ... because they fear neither their own failure nor others' success." ~ Millie Devine Sunrise Sunset p. 416
Little River Band's "Cool 😎 Change" lyrics: I was born in the sign of water staring out at the full moon like a lover... I know it may sound selfish, but let me breathe the air..."
"My fear doesn't stand a chance when I stand in Your love" ~ Bethel Music "Stand in Your Love"
"No More Tears (Enough Is Enough)" sung by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer was...
On the radio while I was driving 1/8/2023. I'd forgotten about this song from 1979 (the year I graduated from high school) and now "Enough Is ENOUGH." is in the children's book I'm reading while working in the Children's Department at
Public Library of New London
Question of Balance, indeed!
Rock, stone, pebble,sand / Body, shoulder, arm, hand / A moat to dig, a shell to keep / All the world is wide and deep"  All the World by Liz Garton, Marla Frazee (Illustrator)
"...Squeeze every morsel of each plump line until the last drop of magic drips from the infinite sky..." ~ How to Read a Book by Kwame Alexander, Melissa Sweet (Illustrator)
"Tree, trunk, branch, crown / Climbing up and sitting down / Morning sun becomes noon-blue / All the world is old and new" ~  All the World by Liz Garton, Marla Frazee (Illustrator)
Until you hear them more than once in what seems completely unrelated, new
V family names Vera, Virginia, and now... Violet 💜
"Put you ear down neXt to your soul and listen hard." ~ Anne SeXton
"You have to know what you're digging for, before X can mark the spot." ~ Sarah BanBreathnach January 29th Simple Abundance 
Zespri golden kiwi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment