Autobiography by Millie Devine

"Aesthetic arrest" -- life halted to take it all in and contemplate the true magnificence of its vastness p. 331 
"Butterflies are free and so must I be!" (100) this poster,"Anything's Possible" by Melissa Harris ♥️ hangs on the wall in front of me as I read.
Cover art made me think of this photo, I took at New London High School  JBL 2019
Daily word: December 29, 2006 “Thank You, God for this Day!” (397) (397)
Estate planning (40)
Faith, Family, and Friends (79)
George Washington [birth], Thomas Jefferson [growth], Theodore Roosevelt [development], and Abraham Lincoln [preservation] (335) I'd not thought about this before. Thank you
"History facinating but difficult retaining it." (me too) "Having fun doing good" (103) <- for me, that was Girl Scouts
"I believe God has a plan for each of us (39)... I believe the decision was part of the Lord's plan." (76)
"Jalopy of a truck ..." (39) my first car 1971 Plymouth Valiant  - also Jonathan Livingston Seagull ♥️
Kathleen Kept poinsettia from year to year. (Me too 😀)
"Keep in mind that truly humble people are center of peace ... because they fear neither their own failure nor others' success." (416)
"Let me live in a house by the side of the road and be a friend to mankind." ~ Sam Walter Foss
Mother Nature's Magnificence (334)
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." qtd Eleanor Roosevelt p. vi
"One [should] not attempt to accumulate stuff [but so many do] (68)
Passion for math (TVSTC 1979) and English (Meredith College 2006) 
"Queen Mum" of  Red Hat Society Quiet... but very special to me." (254) 
Relatable and Riveting in so many ways Reminds me of my our journey.
Sunrise Sunset Millie's Divine Journey
Traveled away from Connecticut for work at an early age. For me it was Texas!
Uncertainty, loss, and apprehension - cause an Upset in the balance of our lives (265)
Vision quest (337) Vexing challenge (65) 
 my Vision board, 2016
"What Wisdom and what Wonderous love lay hidden in God's plans" (265) 
eXcitment and eXuberance (😀 39)
"Yes indeed, I would go up again just to have God join me in laughter!" (295)
"Zigzagged down that hill" (100) "Zany misadventure (288) Zest for life for sure!!

1 comment: