The Girl Who Chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen

"Am I interrupting something?" p. 39
"Blending golds and tangerines" p. 33
Change it yourself!
Don't wait for the world to change,
Emily, change it yourself p. 27
Forgive him because it had been her fault for putting her happiness in the hands of someone else." p. 82
Gauzy remnants of what had once been
"He look so alive, shining with [the morning sun] or "Haloed in porch light." p. 39
He'd made her feel true Happiness... How could she not have succumbed to it?"
"I guess I'm confused." Emily p. 41 "I like seeing the possibilities of what's beyond..." Win p. 178
Julia: "Just let me turn off the stove."
Kind of smell that brought people home."
Love that came out of it Lilacs
"Making sense of at least one thing here would be nice." p. 144 3/1/22
Newspaper clipping kept in my autographed copy
"Only room in the house that does that..." 
"Powdered sugar flowing like pollen in the wind." p. 44
Quite the perfect cake for special 2010 birthday
Recipe I used to create my first ever Hummingbird cake 
"Tall enough to see tomorrow." p
"Universal truth... how we see the world changes all the time. It depends on our mood." p. 122
Vance asked incredulously." p.243
Wallpaper background postcard
"eXcitment of lemon zest." :)
"You can tell me that...your feelings are no different..." p. 239
no so..."A dusting of magic, the aroma of sugary cakes swirling through the breeZe, and a girl who unwittingly brings change to a town of misfits make for a sweet summer story filled with hope and forgiveness."--Beth Hoffman, author of Saving CeeCee Honeycutt

No comments:

Post a Comment