Saturday, March 26, 2022

Andie's band's first album cover Art by Julie 
Banana peel and Broken glass
Candy wrappers and Cars, so we went into the woods
Doe, a Deer, no, three!
Endearing comments followed a few shared photos
Geese
Happy Birthday to Logan
I kinda felt like I was wandering... 40days and counting... after 40 years of wandering. 

Misty is, indeed, a wonderful guide
Nature is always there for us when we remember to seek it
Overlook the trash. Pay attention to nature instead
Plastic forks and water bottles strewn
Quite a Quiet long walk after all
Rusted broken oil barrel
Staying in the moment, even Skunk cabbage can be beautiful
Tires, TVs, and Toys
Ukrainian family will receieveby Julie
Violet I've had for a long time, finally bloomed...


"Why don't You break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet/ For the hopeless and the broken
For the ones that don't know that You love them / Bring Your love to life inside of me." ~
"Love Come to Life" by Big Daddy Weave
eXhausted in some ways, uplifted in others.
You don't have to pick it all up 
Zen in the letting go

No comments:

Post a Comment