Hey God. Hey John. by John Roedel

"Art!" p. 81 "I feel like a glass that shattered...a thousand little pieces of me scattered everywhere...🙏🏼 turn my broken pieces into art. God: I'm on it. [JBL 😊] p. 81
"Ask the tough questions." p. 274 10/15/21 "It's all meant to be an Adventure." p.381
"Be grateful for all that is before you in this moment." p.276 Hey God. Hey John. by John Roedel 
"Breaking Down. Breaking Down."  p. 393
"Choose joy. Choose the garden." p.223
"Don't check out. Ask the tough questions..." p. 274
"Everything that I have made for you is marked with my initials" p. 276
"Forgive. Find a way to serve others without ego." P. 276 10/15/21
"Grieving is a profound human experience. It means that you have given a piece of your heart to someone else." p. 280
Here is how I'd like my day to go: p. 271
"It has been his mission to prove to the world that joy can push up through the cracks of a concrete heart, foggy mind or a ravaged body...
"Joy is like a wildflower that grows on a sidewalk. It always finds a way out." p. 266
"Keep sharing your life with me. Be present." ~ God p.274
"Lord, make me an instrument of your peace,
 where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
where there is sadness joy.
The Prayer of Saint Francis qtd. p. 75
"Mother's Day In Heaven" p. 135
"My hand in yours. Together. I'll lead you out into the light." ~ God p. 283
New Eyes: "... I'll give you new eyes to help you out...so that you can finally see yourself the way I see you: Beautiful.  Worthy. Brave. Forgiven. Come out. Come out. I love you. Come out." p. 126 10/7/21
"No, you are just the opposite! You are stitched together with nothing but hope!" p. 482 
"Nonetheless" pp. 95-6 [buy/find this book - look it up. So worth it!]
Only one worry left that you have any power over... How fearlessly you will love." p. 145 10/10/21 
"On Joy" p. 149  [buy/find this book - look it up. So worth it!]
"Peace Prayers" p. 75 "Parenthood " p. 155-6 "Practice" pp. 165-6 
"Quit giving fear power over your life." p. 76 "Quit pressing repeat on the same old mistakes." p.220
"Quit isolating yourself. Serve. Spread grace. Love with abandon. Forgive without hesitation. Build community. Find a way to ease the suffering of others. Get your hands messy in the business of loving your neighbor! These are my people. Treat them with care." ~ God p.291
"Rock bottom is always the best place to start looking for gold." p. 205
"Step One" p. 115 and "Scream Therapy" p. 183 and "Start climbing...
"Touch the Sun. Feel the light again." pp. 167-8 read these 2 pages again this morning and immediately did as instructed: 
 "Unstoppable" p. 326 "Unseen... Unlooking" p.339 10/18/21 Hey God. Hey John. By John Roedel
 Vulnerability is the topic of "There's No "if" About It" [...You will get hurt... Ugh"] p. 287
Where Is My Mind? p. 405 10/23/21 Wrong Question" p. 181 10/13/21
"EXit Interview" pp. 257-261 is one of my absolute favorites!!
"Yeah, next time you should definitely do that at home." from "Scream Therapy" p.184 10/12/21
"You're just finding your heart" p. 405 10/23/21 ❤ 
"Zzzzzzzzz" p. 351  Hey God. Hey John : What Happens When God Writes Back by John Roedel

No comments:

Post a Comment