Happiness and Joy

Amazing grace, how sweet thou art ...
"Beloved" by Jordan Feliz listen here
Thank you Trish 😊 💓 
Don't Give The Enemy A Seat At Your Table (Chapters 1-2) - Louie Giglio link 
 "Even If He Doesn't (Week 1) - Lifepoint On Demand - Nov 16, 2021 begins with THE song that spoke so clearly to my heart, I could no longer ignore "I'm a child of God, yes I am!" listen here
Flora.phenomena link to image "seeds. the complete surrender of plants that they will be received by the earth. potential encapsulated. held in soil with grace and kindness.
lessons as autumn begins to wane. still in a mode of surrender myself. walking the tunnel, tending to the soil of my spirit."
God's Grace
"Happiness is like a cloud, or perhaps a bird—it comes and goes. Sometimes it’s elusive. Sometimes it falls in raindrops of joy. Sometimes you can see its potential before you experience it, like a storm building on the horizon. Sometimes it’s in something as simple as a cup of coffee." ~ Heidi Barr Heidi Barr

"I am grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual." – Henry David Thoreau

" still comes in the morning..." ~ "Alive and Breathing" by Matt Maher

Ken dove into Stonington harbor 11.18.21
 ❤ Look up and Lock eyes with the king" ~ Louie Giglio Don't Give The Enemy A Seat At Your Table
Mom off to Michigan for the week.
each New day is...
Positively Powerfull, Jean xo
Quote: "Happiness is an imaginary line in the sand." ~ Alchemyofwords
Reading Richard Rohr-s Breathing Under Water
Treasures in Jars of Clay: 2 Corinthians 4:7 Paul states beautifully that “we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves.” 
Understand what is the treasure in earthen vessels (other translations say “jars of clay”).
Valerie Lorimer Contemporary Arts 
Why I Wake Early by Mary Oliver 
 18 Nov 2021
"...I stood still in the day’s eXquiste early morning light.." ~ Mary Oliver 
 thank you, Michelle 
 Zach Williams and Dolly Parton's "There was Jesus" listen here

No comments:

Post a Comment