Throw it all on the Fire

Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on  Fire"
St. Catherine of Siena
Choose to trust that God’s will is best
Daniel 3:25
Every anxious thought... ("I Will Fear No More" lyrics)
From the ground up I will Fear no more..
"Goodness you have in store" ~ "Thy Will" by Hillary Scott
"Heaven bend to take my hand
And lead me through the fire
Be the long awaited answer
To a long and painful fight
Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear / Though I've tried, I've fallen...
I have sunk so low / I messed up / Better I should know..." ~ Fallen by Sarah McLachlan 
"I Will Fear No More"  by The Afters
"Jericho walls gotta come down, come down"
Knots... untying and tying them again
"Like a child on my knees all that comes to me : thy will be done..." ~ "Thy Will" by Hillary Scott
"Make Me Brave" is my current prayer after hearing the song again recently: "So I will let You draw me out beyond the shore / Into Your grace / Your grace / As Your love, in wave after wave Crashes over me, crashes over me..."
"No fear can hinder now the love that made a way" ~ "You Make Me Brave" Amanda Cook Bethel Music.
"Only the brave find hope in a second chance" the Fields Of Fire Adventure sign 95 North near Mystic
"Perhaps you were born for such a time as this." ⁠Esther 4:14⁠
Quote in"O" above is from a song called "Another Chance"click here to listen
"Remember that you're God and I am not" from "Thy Will" by Hillary Scott & The Scott Family
"Set Fire To The Rain" by Adele (video for this song) "This song is about the contradictions that are in relationships. I was really, really heartbroken when I met who the song is about, and he kind of brought me back to life, and put me back together and... click here for the rest of the quote." - Adele.
Untying the knots... tying them again... when you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on!

Very interesting comment about this ^ by "Godstrong Daily" in the comments: "For those 
Wondering about the symbolism of the water, the rope, the knots, the horse, etc... when she kneels at the water, this represents the quiet of the still waters to which the Lord leads us in the midst of the confusion, disorder, and indecision. It's only when we allow Him to lead us here that we can find to His voice and His will.... 
NeXt, we can see that the rope represents our life...the knots being the tough times in life, the unsavory relationships and circumstances... 
Your plans are for me (Jeremiah 29:11), goodness you have in store" (Psalm 23:6) could symbolize why she begins re-tying the knots...she realizes they have a purpose and an end goal. When she covers the rope and knots, perhaps this is a declaration that we will NOT be labeled by our past (NOR by the enemy) and that we are a new creations in Christ and reconciled to God (II Corinthians 5:14-21).



No comments:

Post a Comment