Steady Me, Steady Me...

 "Anchor" by Skillet listen here New London, CT
"Body is weak but I'm trying / To make it to shore, but I'm falling short / I need You more..."
"Come steady me, steady me now / When I get tired of finding / All of the fears I've been hiding / You gave me a breath, and tell me to rest..."
"Didn't I tell you Do not leave me / for I am your only Friend, I am the spring of life...
"Even if you leave for thousands of years You will come back to me for I am your goal and your end. Didn’t I tell you / not to be seduced / by this colorful world...
"For I am the Ultimate Painter. Didn’t I tell you / you are a Fish / do not go to dry land for I am the deep Sea....

Didn’t I tell you
not to fall in the net like birds
for I am your wings and
the power of light.

Didn’t I tell you
not to let them change your mind
and turn you to ice
for I am your fire and warmth.

Didn’t I tell you
they will corrupt you
and make you forget that
I am the Spring of all virtues.

Didn’t I tell you 
not to question my actions
for everything falls into order,
I am the Creator.

Didn’t I tell you
your heart can guide you home
because it knows that
I am your Master.- Rumi - listen and watch here
"Grading is a Scam (and Motivation is a Myth) | A Professor Explains" so good - listen here
Hold on to Me by Lauren Daigle listen here
"Jump into your life With you whole heart, trusting that you will FLY to God!" ~ cristi christensen
cristi christensen
"Keep holding on 'Cause you know we'll make it through ... Just stay strong / 'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you / There's nothing you can say, nothing you can do There's no other way when it comes to the truth" ~ Avril Lavigne
Long, Lovely walks and Laundry - both are important for balance :)
Misty has Meds for the treatment of Lyme disease now, and is doing so much better  
"Nothing in what Jesus himself or his early followers taught that suggests you can decide just to enjoy forgiveness at Jesus’s expense and have Nothing more to do with him." 
"Opening Our Lives to the Spirit" p. 41 Chapter 4 The Great Omission by Dallas Willard
Paraclete means advocate or helper. In Christianity, the term "paraclete" most commonly refers to the Holy Spirit as advocate or counselor (John 14:16, 26)
Quarantine Kids music is such a joy! click here for one of the earliest videos
Rumi, the 13th-century mystic poet, was truly one of the most passionate and profound poets in history... his presence remains strong, due in part to how his words seem to drip of the divine, and startle a profound remembrance that links all back to the Soul-Essence.  source
SSteady me, Steady me now
"Then he invites us to follow him into his practices, such as solitude, silence, study, service, worship, etc.—we call them “spiritual disciplines.” ~ p. 36 Chapter 3 The Great Omission by Dallas Willard
"you are an Unceasing spiritual being with an eternal destiny in god's great universe" ~ Dallas Willard
"Voices Learning From Others" John Mark Comer listen here
"We are to add virtue to our faith, knowledge to our virtue, self-control to our knowledge, patience to our self-control, godlikeness to our patience, brotherly love to our godlikeness, and agape to our brotherly love (2 Peter 1:5–7)
"...eXpect him to move in our circumstances and are attentive to his actions..." ~ Dallas Willard
You are my anchor / You're keeping my feet on the ground... You are my anchor / So steady me, steady me now
Zenith stretch by a creative minority to keep the wider culture healthy and alive : "What if [creative minorities] knew that truth and power have nothing to do with one another and that you do not need to rule the world to bring truth into the world?" source, and link to more here

No comments:

Post a Comment