You Are Great Than You Know by Lou Austin

"Ask Him to drive who knows the way." p. 51
"Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me." ~ Revelation 3:20 qtd p.54
"Christ, who taught that no man walks alone, that his Maker is integrated with each human being living, working, partnership. Clearly, the Partnership concept is not new in any sense." 
Divine unity, God guiding, man doing...ever-present active Partner p. 59
"Epictetus said: "You came into this world not because you chose to  or where you chose to but because the world has need of you." p. 66
"Free of the pressure, tension, and strain that causes breakdowns"
 p. 59
"How good a servant are you for your Partner, the Creator?" p. 74
"I have come," Christ said,  "that you might have my joy." p. 73
"Just as your Partner provides for your growth, so does He provide for your pruning." p. 127 
 p. 56
Life's great decision: ego or God. p. 55
My Spirit is within you, integrated with your very being." p. 59
No man walks alone...
Our maker is integrated with each human being in a living, working...
Partnership concept is not new in any sense... p. 52
Question stuck in my mind. It became my own Question: As simple and natural as breathing?  p. 80
"Rest assured that when you are Ripe, the time will be Ripe, and all other things having to do with the particular situation will be Ripe." p. 52
Secret as Simple as breathing? " the Creator always works in simple ways - so simple they seem mysterious - His wonders to perform." p.115
"Trust - Truth revealed - Truth which transformed LIFE ... The Kingdom of God is within you."
"Unity of man and Maker." p. 59
"Vigorous[!] You were put here for a purpose." p. 62
"Waves of God would flow into me, conferring a sense of quiet strength and peace." p. 56
physical spiritual = Metaphysical 

Zechariah 13:9 "This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold.
They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, ‘They are my people,’ and they will say, ‘The Lord is our God.’” 

No comments:

Post a Comment