December online worship services

"As You Find Me" as sung by Jamie Joyce Lifepointe Worship listen here 
Beautiful song by clicking here "But if this Borrowed Breath is Yours Lord, Take it all"
'Cause I need Your love More than anything I'm in I'm Yours. Your love's too good to leave me here
Divine - Oh night - Oh night Divine when Christ was born
Ephesians  1:13 "In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit"
Faithful and and your are gracious and I am just grateful 
Grace to spare For all my mistakes And that part just wrecks me
"Hark! The Herald Angels Sing" beautiful (min 1:03:04)
"I've been strong And I've been broken within a moment / I've been faithful And I've been reckless at every bend. I've held everything together And watched it shatter / I've stood tall and I have crumbled In the same breath / I have wrestled And I have trembled toward surrender... I was found Before I was lost. I was Yours Before I was not" "As You Find Me" lyrics
 "Jesus' Favorites" // Luke 2:8–20 listen and watch here
King of Kings - Lord of Lords
Mighty God. Mediator
New born King
"O Holy Night Night - when Christ was born..." (minute 22 Summit Service)

"Plundered blessing Till I've been desperate to find redemption And every time I turn around, Lord You're still there" lyrics "As You Find Me"
Quintessence of prayer: "The Lord's Prayer" Matthew 6:9-15
"Radio inside your heart by which God can communicate" ~ Santosh Poonan
"Somehow this kind of love is who You are. It's a grace I could never add up. To be Somebody You still want But somehow You love me as You find me" lyrics "As You Find Me"
"To think You don't need a single thing and still want my heart"
This moment: The window of opportunity is right in front of us
Unwrapping the gift every day - Lord, Jesus I am ready to receive you. I surrender now
Vulnerable Savior
"Who am I To think Your glory needs my praises." lyrics "As You Find Me
eXodus 15:1-3 "The Lord is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him."
"You wear the scars For all my mistakes And that part just wrecks me. Your love's too good to leave me here If You want my heart I won't second guess... Your love's too good to leave me."

No comments:

Post a Comment