Valentines and Martinson Family FB posts

"...And suddenly the memory revealed itself...And all from a cup of tea." ~ Marcel Proust
"...But Jerry was joyful at being given a rolling pin and a Ball of dough by his dad! source
Citrus  part of "Zoe's Food Heart Collection"
Dig deep and see the serendipitous connections throughout the article that inspired this post
Even spaghetti and meatballs, pizza, cheeseburger, and fries... and...
Fancy Fruits...
Great job, Zoe!!
Inspired by Zoe, I made heart-shaped breakfast and lunch :)
Jeff Martinson's Facebook post, Marcel Proust quote, and the image below captured my attention ...
Kutless "Promise of a Lifetime" heard on my way to work this week listen and see lyrics here
"...Lovely aromas of fresh-baking pastries and bread pervaded Westmoreland's business district for decades." ~ Dana Beck
"The Martinson family, and the Ruth Ashbrook Bakery" by Dana Beck, January 31, 2020
"No sooner had the warm liquid mixed with the crumbs touched my palate than a shudder ran through me and I stopped..." ~ Marcel Proust qtd. by Jeffrey Martinson
On Valentine's day, early in the morning, I "happened" to see Alice Martinson's post ...
Quote by Marcel Proust combined with the photo of ...
Ruth Ashbrook Bakery and article by Dana Beck, January 31, 2020
Sue and Humphrey never disappoint with their artwork and Valentines
      
Thank You, Zoe, for sharing your...
Unique, wonderful, artistic expressions love/art/valentines xo Jackie
"Vicissitudes of life had become indifferent to me... this new sensation having had on me the effect which love has of filling me with a precious essence; or rather this essence was not in me it was me." ~ Marcel Proust
"Whence did it come? What did it mean? How could I seize and apprehend it? ... And suddenly the memory revealed itself. The taste was that of the little piece of madeleine... my aunt Léonie used to give me, dipping it first in her own cup of tea or tisane. The sight of the little madeleine had recalled nothing to my mind before I tasted it. And all from a cup of tea." Marcel Proust
"eXquisite pleasure had invaded my senses, something isolated, detached, with no suggestion of its origin." Marcel Proust
You just never know what will inspire, connect the dots, or connect us, one and all, to each other...
Zoe, focused on creating love/art

No comments:

Post a Comment