Sunday, July 21, 2019 through Friday am, July 26, 2019

"Anchor ourselves to the goodness of God because God is good." ~ Zak Stevens
"Build My Life" was last song I heard on radio before arriving at church, and the last song played listen here
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you” Psalm 55:22
 thank you for sharing this, Cindi
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." ~ MLK, Jr.
Ephesians 4:2-3 "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."
"For this you have been called" ~ 1 Peter 2:21
 God is Gracious. God is Good. God is enough." ~ Groton Bible Chapel
"How will you respond?"
thank you for sharing this, Cindi
Just. God is Just.
"King of My Heart" by Bethel Music listen here
"Let the King of my heart Be the mountain where I run / The fountain I drink from / Oh, He is my song / Let the King of my heart / Be the shadow where I hide / The ransom for my life / Oh, He is my song..."
"My loving light shines for all to see... My essential nature is the pure light of awareness." ~ Deepak Oprah Miraculous Relationships 21 Day Meditation Experience
Neil deGrasse Tyson video: "Goodnight Moon" as read by LeVar Burton listen and watch here
"Only Almitra was silent, gazing after the ship until it had vanished into the mist." p. 96 The 
Prophet by Kahlil Gibran, yearly birthday month reading
"Quietly my captain awaits my silence." p. 94 The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
"Rocks? Turtle? Bread?"  
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10 Thank you, Loretta
"There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled. ~ Ovid
"UBUNTU"
Violet's love giving and receiving of the gift of books and reading xoxoxo
Would you  choose to be without the dynamic Fruits? the Gifts? the Graces of the Holy Spirit? How could you or others receive more? 
eXpanding on the simplicity of faith, hope, and love.
"You are my source; show me how to live from you today. In Jesus' name, amen."
 Zak Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment