July begins again

"Away from Our Star" by Tara Brach listen here
Be present. Be here now.
Connect. be right here.
"Desire comes from the latin Desiderare, or “away from the star.” Desire is intrinsic to our aliveness, yet when we have unmet needs, it can possess us." by Tara Brach listen here 
Epistle of Joy listen here
Feel the wind on your cheek, see the gleam in a child's eye.
"Grace is the overflowing favor of God, and you can always count on it being available to draw upon as needed." ~ Oswald Chambers' My Utmost for His Highest
"Happiness arises from presence right here" Tara Brach
"was born with a hole in my sole." ~ Bill Moyers
John Joseph (my brother) celebrating life here. now. with family...
Kind because it is a gift God gave me through His grace, and who am I to refuse His many gifts
"Leaning forward, wanting the next moment to contain what this moment does not... we can't be present when we are on our way to something else." ~ Tara Brach "Away from Our Star"
Meet desire right here. right now
 thank you, Leigh O'Connell Montgomery
"Our desire is wanting us to be here now." by Tara Brach listen here
Powerful term: the hungry ghosts. It's a psychic realm and it's a description of us in certain states and it's the beings inner depicted with these narrow narrow necks and these huge bellies which really are reflecting this endless desire for satisfaction and this incapacity to ever really be satisfied. ~ Tara Brach  "Away from Our Star" by listen here
Quantum Healing - John Doulliard's Life Spa
Relationships are the agents of change and the most powerful therapy is human love.” ~ Bruce D. Perry
Verse 19: "I will continue to be happy because I know this will save me." ~ Philippians
"What's between me and being at home in my body in this moment" ~ Tara Brach
eXpecting a miracle - or two :)
"You give me everything, You give me everything, You give me everything I need." ~ Lauren Daigle "Everything"
Zeal, for example :)

No comments:

Post a Comment