Evocative Names for God (if you let them be) ~ Richard Rohr

Always Already Awareness
Bridge-Builder
Choiceless Awareness, Compassionate Observer;  Cloud of Unknowing
Descended Dove; Divine DNA; Defense Attorney;  Deepest Level of Our Longing/Desiring
Eternal Praise... "Everything is holy for those who have learned how to see..."
Fire of Life and Love;  First Fruit of Everything;  Father and Mother of Orphans;  Flowing Stream
God is with us in all of life ... like yeast in the dough of our rising spirituality.
Grace Filled Emptiness; God Compass; Goodness Glue Grace ever-present
Hidden Love of God; Homing Device
Indwelling Presence; Inner Breath; Implanted Pacemaker; Implanted Hope; Inheritance Incarnate
Joy of Joys 
Knower of All Things
"Like yeast in the dough of our rising spirituality, God is with all of life the flow who flows through everything." ~ Richard Rohr
Magnetic Center; Mutual Yearning Place
Nowhere because Everywhere; Non-Violence of God
Overcomer of the Gap; Our Shared Joy; One Eternal Flow
Planted Law 
Quietly present; Questions answered
Relationship Itself; Reminder of the Mystery
Space Between Everything; Seething Desire; Sacred Peacemaker ; Stable Witness;
Truth Speaker; Through-Seer: The presence that we practice matters
Unexplainable hope... Unavailable to the mind..." pp. 24-25 The Naked Now by Richard Rohr
Veil of grace
 thank you Dianne xo
Welcoming Within - eternal, lasting covenant contract Written on Our Hearts
 "We always become what we behold"~ Richard Rohr more here
eXperience this joy in hopelessness, realizing that if you are ever to be raised up, it must be by the hand of God." ~ Oswald Chambers My Utmost for His Highest
You were within and I was in the external world and sought you there, and in my unlovely state I plunged into those lovely created things which you made. You were with me, and I was not with you. The lovely things kept me far from you, though if they did not have their existence in you, they had no existence at all. You called and cried out loud and shattered my deafness. You were radiant and resplendent, you put to flight my blindness. You were fragrant, and I drew in my breath and now pant after you. I tasted you, and I feel but hunger and thirst for you. You touched me, and I am set on fire to attain the peace which is yours.” ― St. Augustine of Hippo, Confessions 
Zen Master - I added this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment