Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet...

Amy Grant's song "Thy Word" was first released in 1984
Cameron Village Library
Decided to pick up a hard copy to "read along"
Every single one of us is on a "a hero's journey" - p. ix, Introduction 
Four copies on the shelf
Grabbed a copy to read along
Hero's Journey is 12 stages - Hmmm... imagine that ;)

"I Have Decided" another beautiful Amy Grant song from 1982 album: Age to Age
Joseph Campbell is mentioned on the very first page - introduction (see "E" above)
Kathy Mattea is another of my music guidepost from the 80s
Listening to an amazing book on audible: The Anatomy of a Calling by Lissa Rankin
Make Empathy a Practice: Hero's Practice at the end of the first chapter p. 18
Next up: The Prime by Dr. Kulreet Chaudhary
One sentence, first in Hebrew and then in English: "Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." I smiled as walked peacefully to my car.
Pay attention to people p. 18
Quote of the day: A deep sense of awe came over them all. Acts 2:43
Reading along with the a physical copy helps me to...
Sit. Stay. Listen. Learn...
"Thy Word" by Amy Grant. listen here beautiful
Unfinished journey of spiritual growth
Vision. Values - beautiful Video
Walked up to an actual person to check it out (Hero's Practice p. 18)
Seeds eXpress themselves with so much potentiality. It's a spiritual connection. check out the video above.
"You have to be able to see things that are often times unseen"
Zen moment of the day: meeting Susan as I arrived early to serve at church. Turns out, she is a Mom and who "delivered" her freshman to Meredith College on Saturday. It's going to be a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment