August 27, 2018

Agni: Meaning fire, spark, digestive fire. Both "ignite" & "agni" have the same linguistic root.
Constitution: a person's physical state with regard to vitality, health, and strength.
Dry brush Daily and stoke your Digestive fire (agni) more here
Esther 4:14
"For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your Father’s Family will perish. And who knows but that you have come to your royal position For such a time as this?” Full episode of Touched By an Angel here
Generosity is Giving AND Going
Has the time come?
"I Can Only Imagine" by MercyMe

Kitchari : sanskrit for mixture (beans, rice, spices, veggies etc) balances pitta 
Lemons and Limes
Masala Box is spice storage container widely used in Indian kitchens
"Nourishing the garden of your gut flora" ~ The Prime p.125
"On My Way to Heaven" by Dennis Quaid - listen here
Quaid, Dennis : "I became a seeker"
Redemptive quality
"Soup is a lot like family. Each ingredient enhances the others, each batch has its own characteristics, and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor." ~ Marge Kennedy
"The mission within me, can change the world around me." ~ Donnie Williams
Unquestionable, solid - I think this was from the Denis Quaid interview
"Vigorous constitution" is what I'm going for. p.124 The Prime

eXtraordinary 
"Yes I Will" by Vertical Worship
Zen moment of the day: feet in cool stream water with Misty at then end of a sticky walk

No comments:

Post a Comment