what's next?

Affirm with thanksgiving. Abide in God's love
Be still. Be true. Be pure. Be a Blessing. Be kind. "Being kind restores our authenticity and openness. We become a conduit through which life-force flows." p. 256 Endless Practice
Continue to be inspired and unified.
Dare to Dream and Discover the gift that connects our hearts and our hands:
 p. 250 Endless Practice
Ephesians 1:18 ~ I pray that "the eyes of your mind be enlightened , so that you may know [understand] the confident hope he has given to those he called - his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance.
Feel the gentleness of love. Faith promises all things and Fulfills all thing.
Gratitude: God is Giving me all that I need - I am Gladly Growing
Honor your dream, expand your vision, build the temple, and be a blessing.
Ineradicable [unable to be destroyed or removed] Chapter 4 The Power of Silence by Horatio Dresser
Jape: say or do something in jest or mockery. (learned this word from Undertale

Keala Seattle "This is Me" The looks on these two faces tells much of the story, but to hear it gave me chills this am:
ps. watch and listen carefully for Hugh Jackman's powerful  exhale at 4:06
Let go of all weakness
Meditation- "every night I lie in bed / the brightest colors in my head / a million dreams are keeping me awake / I think of what the world could be / a vision of the one I see..." ~ click here
"No one can construct the bridge upon which precisely you must cross the stream of your life, but you." ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
Only the good, the true, the strong. Let go of all [perceived] weakness
Philippians 4:7 - Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Question: What is the answer to every question? Love. True love results from honoring your dream, expanding your vision, building the temple, and being a blessing.
Refuse acceptance of anything else
"Send a flood - drown them out" 
This is me!
Untangle with love and with all mighty assistance 
Visualizing and strengthening your inner light, seeing others in the light. 
"When the sharpest words want to cut me down / I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out / I am brave, I am bruised / I am who I'm meant to be, this is me"
eXcelsior : fine curled wood shavings used especially for packing fragile items
Yes! this one doesn't have much in the way of pretty images, but it's got depth.

Zaber, Abbie: A Growing Gardner - having finished a book I started more than a year ago, I've decided to go back to one I've not read in years, and begin again, because that is actually what is always next. Another day, another chance to begin again. A "do over" if you will, each and every day... so from Z to A I go again...

No comments:

Post a Comment