Forward Focus - end of October 2016

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” ~ Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles

Butterfly Tree
Collard greens plus pumpkin seeds plus grass fed butter = yum!
Doing things that create good ripples
"Enjoy the balance" ~ Michelle Obama rules for success #8 watch video here
Grow your Gifts
"Have fun!" ~ Michelle Obama rules for success #10 watch video here
"I was wondering when I would run into you here." ~ Beth Wallace about me at the garden
Joy of balancing what must be done with what I want to do and also resting
Knights and Dragons playing in peace  thanks for sharing this Greg :)
Loving the feeling of freedom from purging old journals and keeping on the the very special gems.

 yes, I bought some.

Oh, oh, Oh! the sweet scent of  sweet osmanthus on campus is divine
Phenomenon (1996) with John Travolta is one of my favorite movies of all time.
"Quest for Love" by Jewel - first "discovered" while watching Arthur and the Incredibles 9/2010
Rapscallion : a mischievous person.
"Sky and Trees" by me
Temperance: moderation or self-restraint, especially in eating and drinking.
Unconditional love, unflinching sacrifice..." ~ Michelle Obama speech here
Volunteers on a Saturday morning at the Three Sisters Community Garden
 photo by Meredith O'Dekirk
"Watching my father Wake up with a smile..." ~ Michelle Obama speech here
eXudes freedom" ~ a friend said this about the picture Liz took of me dancing in the rain
"You pulled me like the moon / Pulls on the tide / You know just where I keep my better side..." ~ Richard Thompson and Bonnie Raitt "Dimming of the Day" video
Zaragoza is the capital city of the Zaragoza province and of the autonomous community of Aragon, Spain, and a salvia :) Salvia microphylla `Zaragoza'

No comments:

Post a Comment