Here's to continued growth, healing and health!

Anna Maria After the storm:  photo by Kristen Lessig
"Breakdown? Breakthrough? I couldn't escape..." ~ Jerry Maguire
Campbell calls it: Call to adventure or inciting event.
Dad's Pavilion Closing 1994 click here for video was in Val David, Canada, now in Mill Spring, NC
Eleven years ago today, my Ex freed me from the bondage of my own creation
FINDING JOE is a documentary film about Joseph Campbell, the "Hero's Journey" and Joseph Campbell's most important teaching of all: Follow your bliss.
"Gobsmacked" ~ Rashida Jones about suddenly realizing, "it's all the same story
"He always tried to do the right thing." ~ John Romaniello
"It's all yoga" Rebecca Wolf Fitzgerald
Jim Carrey Commencement Speech Full video and transcript : click here
Know what your guiding pillars are. Write them down. Vocalize them. ~ John Romaniello 
Let your light shine brightly  thank you, Katie
My parents 62nd Wedding Anniversary, this is how I will always picture them: video
Now it is garden walk time
Okra harvesting is the
Perfect
Quiet thing to do next
Return with the elixir 
Seminal work: Highly influential in an original way; constituting or providing a basis for further development: a seed idea in the creation of a new theory.
This case: Joseph Campbell's Thesis  The Hero With a thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
Use your voice for kindness, your ears for compassion, your hands for charity, your mind for truth, and your heart for love. ~ Unknown, but found on Rumi Facebook page
Visceral responses do actually lead me in the direction I need to go.
"eXperience of being alive..." ~ Joseph Campbell
Yes! to this day. Yes! to Life!!
Zone unknown... I think that was from Finding Joe, but a week later, now sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment