Healing... and Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth

"Anchored in faith, we'll no longer be terrified." p. 65
Angel Healing
"Bring yourself back into the present moment." again and again and again...
Chronic, unchecked fear is a tremendously harmful emotion that can deleteriously affect  the heart and body." p. 64
"Deactivate fear by becoming still." ~ p. 64
Energy of life (ATP)... "Energy-starved heart." p. 73 (note: as I read this page, I was sitting on the plane, waiting for my flight back to Raleigh to take off. It was August 17th, the day after my Dad's funeral. I had to stop reading because, the words between the paragraph actually reads "In all forms of heart disease — especially congestive heart failure (CHF) — there is a dysfunctional metabolism of ATP, creating a relentless deficit. CHF is literally an  "energy-starved heart." I had to stop reading. This is the condition my father struggled with for at least the last 5 years, and reading those words, I gasped. I looked down, and the hands holding the book were not mine, but my father's. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and practiced what I had read a few pages prior (deactivate fear by becoming still). When I opened my eyes, I was a little sad that things were "back to normal," but I also knew my Dad was with me. I no longer felt like reading. I felt like talking about Jack Law. So, I asked the man sitting next to me if he'd ever heard of candy being a centerpiece at a reception for a funeral. I told him how much my Dad liked his candy and about Kristen's idea to buy candy and Cracker Jack for the tables. I showed him the picture I took that so beautifully showed Dave Miguel's exuberance, and told him how much all of those elements helped me get through that day. What happened next was another miracle of sorts. He asked me if I like Cracker Jack and if I wanted some. I laughed and said no thanks — any who has read this far, knows I don't eat that stuff ;) but then, I changed my mind, and said "sure, why not" What are the chances of someone, anyone, on that plane having two snack-sized little bags of Cracker Jack in their carry on, which was already in the overhead compartment? He got up, took them out, gave me one and ate the other. I did not eat mine. Instead, it is tape to the wall near my desk at work, right next to my Dad's obituary, which I supposed I will take down.... Eventually. 
Faith grows within our hearts, but we must devote time to nurturing this growth." p 64
Graced with a Glimpse of Heaven. p. 66
I was given this book to read on my ...
Journey toward CT/RI to begin the process of slowly healing. 
"Key to happiness is simplicity." p. 119
"Living Joy" ~ Day 8  - Deepak Oprah Expanding Happiness Meditation
Melancholy! That's it! what I've been feeling! And it is also the call to adventure and change.
"Nature rejoice, chasing childhood memories.~ Chef's Table Season 2 Episode 3
"Oust fear from your life and allow your faithfulness to strengthen." p. 67
Practicing forgiveness
Quelling inflammation p. 94 Quantum Zeno Effect
Rest and Re-normalize your brain with Dr Caroline Leaf 2016: "Directed Rest"
Seeking connections
Today's ZEN TIP: "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." ~Oprah Winfrey
Ultimate assurance: we don't really die. p. 66
Vital Force: Vibrancy. Vibrations are all 
"Why be afraid if you really are going home?" p. 66
eXciting news if 
You ask me
thank you, Zen-Mama

1 comment: