Not so Random ABCs... how I got through this week...

 A Robot Story Time
 Bumpersticker I saw while in RI/CT
Collagen protein fruit snacks? why not?

Draguelian.tumblr.com/post/149224509752/beepboop-its-a-robot-story-time-i-work-in-a
"Earth supports every species of life and has been sustaining us since the beginning of time..." ~ p 92 Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth by Tommy Rosa and Stephen Sinatra, MD
Goozer  by Andie Burke
"Health of the planet is connected to the Health of Humanity." ~ p 92 Health Revelations from Heaven and Earth by Tommy Rosa and Stephen Sinatra, MD
I am reading this book right now, a little at a time
John and Mom, Sunday morning, August 14, 2016, St. Clair Annex, Watch Hill RI
Kindness
Law Legacy of Love
Mom, Magnificent Matriarch

Noticer quote: “If one makes a mistake, then an apology is usually sufficient to get things back on an even keel. However-and this is a big ‘however’- most people do not ever know why their apology did not seem to have any effect. It is simply that they did not make a mistake; they made a choice…and never understood the difference between the two.” ― Andy Andrews, The Noticer: Sometimes, All a Person Needs Is a Little Perspective

Overwhelmed, Overjoyed, or Opening to life? I must remind myself: I am constantly choosing.
 thanks again Kris xo
Quiet time need
Rest
"Snail" by me 17 May 2010


United for Equality's Facebook post from Aug 26,2011
Valerie's "Fallgust" August 26, 2013

Zen moments... sunrise to sunset, I think of you Daddy xoxo I miss you so much 

2 comments:

  1. I am overwhelmed :)♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete