Time for fun and play everyday

"Acknowledge the synchronicity that nudges us" ~ Deepak Day 17, Perfect Health
Create an environment for growth, possibility, and freedom of expression to create and re-create every day.
Deep breaths, open mind, open heart, and...

Doris. I don't think we ever know her last name, do we? Do we "need to? :)
Sally Field's character in Hello, My Name is Doris
Guileless - Great word, especially as description for Doris, 
Having Mother Nature show me who's boss (see "N" below)
 thank you, Pamela Zagarenki
John Joseph Law's birthday

"Kiss the Flame"
Love the idea of ...
Mother Nature showing me who's boss!
Normalcy? I'm not sure I completely understand the sentence, but I love the idea
Oh! and the plunge in the Ocean!! Perfect for Day 17 meditation:
"Playtime for Perfect Health" ~ Deepak and Oprah
Quietening the my mind need to happen first thing in the morning and throught my day.
Richness of abundance and love
 ah... summer nights

Unbelievably perfect! way to finish this post on my birthday eve...
Valerie Lorimer Contemporary Arts, thank you for creating "Embodying Summer"and posting it with such a great quote: "Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~ Khalil Gibran 
"We learn by going where we need to go, but it requires a bit of imagination, too...What in me is asking for more time, expansion and life at this time?" ~ Gunilla Norris' prompts for July ( imagination)
thank you, Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment