My 55th Birthday, July 13, 2016

Arboretum visit
"Bee bee tree"
Chinaberry Tree Margaret's Birthday too!!
Doing a few cartwheels here today
Fantastic Family and Friends
Goji Bistro with my kid
"Happy Birthday, Jackie!" - from Google :)
 thank you, Alani
JC Raulston - not the first time I spent part of my day there doing cartwheels :)
Karen, Ken, and many other friends and family texts today. very nice :)
Liz Love thank you :)
Mirrors on this tree; the identifying tag is also a Mirror


"O What a Thrill" by The Mavericks
Pandan Cake  thanks to Logan for taking me to Goji Bistro
Quiet time of reflection too
Ruby Spice" Clethra alnifolia
St. Clair Annex ice cream picture needed to come back to being my profile picture 
 love you, Mom
Thank you EVERYONE!!!
"U" is intentionally left "blank" at this time so I can get this post published or "UP" :)
Vitality and Vibrancy!!
"With arms wide open" Thank you, Shannon, for this Wonderful "Wish"
http://www.shiftfrequency.com/change-lens-change-view/

Yurt! at the arboretum  installed July 3, 2016
Zest for life on my birthday, and always, inspired by all of this and more!!

2 comments:

  1. A happy (belated) birthday! I hope that you got to spend a night in the yurt :)

    ReplyDelete