Art of all kinds...

Anna Atkins google's feature 2/16/15
Beautiful...
Gentle
Happy Birthday Hyacinth
Join me on the Journey of meditations about true success
Marveling at the Magnolias
Now exploding with beauty all over
Our gorgeous campus
Politician - I just noticed that Kid President's Facebook page has him listed as "Politician"
Rebecca used this fabulous word in class on Sunday, and then it was also in the book I was reading: catawampus. I'd heard it before, of course, but I just loved the
Synchronicity
True success comes from deep within
Unique creative experience called ME
Vitality of the Divine rhythm in this moment
eXplore the essential connection between success and creativity
Yellow forsythia blooming all over the place
Zagarenski, Pamela - always good for a "Z" but this is particularly perfect for this topic
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202962458056131&set=a.2258335791587.2090202.1644165430&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment