Morning Musings

Banana Bread and Blueberry soup for Breakfast
"Communication is an offering." ~ The Buddha 

"Enumerate life's generous gifts and hold them as blessings" ~ Julia Cameron
"Focus instead on the slight, steady, constant flow of improvement in my life."
Guidance... Grounded in the safety of Divine presence
"His name brought the angel of words into the House of my mind." ~ Rumi
"Joule pour over" by Julie Burke :)

"...keeping their difficult balance." ~ Richard Wilbur


"Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live." ~ Dorothy Thompson
Pearls of  Yoga Wisdom # 287 - Spiritual Refreshment
Quality of my life is guide by my thoughts

“So she poured out the liquid music of her voice to quench the thirst of his spirit.” ~  Nathaniel Hawthorne
"True life is lived when tiny changes occur." ~ Leo Tolestoy
Unlimited
Value my Voice

"eXploring my blessings gives opens my inner horizons to depths and heights which are eXpansive, inspiring, and beautiful." ~ Julia Cameron
Your Choice: "One path leads outward and the other inward, You can walk the way outward that leads to pleasure or the way inward that leads to grace." Katha Upanishad (800-400 BCE), India

No comments:

Post a Comment