Goals

A Beautiful, Must-See Morning Yoga Sequence (VIDEO)

Attachment blocks and gives us reasons not to grow
Cartwheels help
Dig Deep you Deserve it
Everything you are today...
Face the truth about your existence
Goals can get in the way of a clearer place - go with Gut feelings ~ Philip McKernan
Human BEings
"I am blossoming in Spirit's time...I turn to my inner flowering securely." ~ Julia Cameron
Jolt that Justification in your head

Let go and Lean into your story
Magic lies in My story ~ Philip McKernan
"Notice the unfolding of one gift into another." ~ Julia Cameron
Obligated to place an Order with the universe
Persistently choose to honor Self
Right to deserve "it" - whatever "it" is
"Simplify the crap out of your life" ~ Philip McKernan
"Touch the limitless space of the human heart." p. 59 Pema Chodron
Unique and inspiring, here are some of our favorite videos
"Work consciously to keep gratitude as my chosen attitude and optimism as the lens through which I view the world." ~ Julia Cameron
Xtraordinary decision are waiting
"Your gift is not given to you for you." ~ Lisa Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment