Sunday into Monday am ...

  
But right now I feel kinda
Crappy - I was going to type cruddy, until I looked it up. ok no. not that. ;)
"Desert time can be turned to good purpose if we are willing to listen and endure." ~ Julia Cameron 
Einstein : "Out of clutter find simplicity...
From discord, find harmony. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity."
Ganesh
Had to make myself go this morning, and am so glad I did
I am also very glad I trimmed roses before going so I could share
Jiaozi : a type of dumpling commonly eaten across Asia (new word from Sue)
Kendall is a great snuggle and a loud snorer
thanks Lindsay
Miracles are happening
Namaste
"Our restlessness, irritability, and depression may be telling us to stop accepting the unacceptable and see what else is out there." ~ Julia Cameron God is No Laughing Matter
Russell Brand... interesting... and true

"Sometimes comparison shopping is a good Spiritual idea." ~ Julia Cameron God is No Laughing Matter
Theodore Roethke : "In a dark time, the eye begins to see."
"Vivid flowering as when the desert floor comes Vibrantly aliVe after a rare and sudden rain." ~ Julia Cameron
"What if our flaws are foibles and not fault lines?"
Xander ripping them on a Sunday morning — feeling great at Meredith College Driving Range.

No comments:

Post a Comment