Some of the many reasons I love Meredith College

by Morgan Fitzgerald
Ashton Blue
Beautiful
Class Day 2014; Cece Blair, Cassidy Forlidas
Diotima of Mantinea

Fran Page : "Off to Commencement. Looking for...
Great things from Jessica Samples,Rose Turchi, Katherine Barton and Lane Creech." May 3, 2014
Happy Class Day, May 2, 2014
Images all over Facebook... 
Jessica Samples: "I have a Bachelors of Music degree!!!!!"

Lauren Reynolds, Lacy Pfieffer

National Anthem sung by Rose too

Oh my girls, my girls, I will miss you so...
Pretty special, and 
Quite the range :)
Rose Turchi sang the 
“Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!”; Sanaa
Tammy Shovelton, Traditions Tie us all Together, forever
Unlike any other college
Vast range of wonderful women
What a week it has been!
eXperience
You are the red in my painting :)

1 comment:

  1. Always such goodness to find inspiration with ones work, yea!

    ReplyDelete