November sneeks up on us....


Andrew John Lidestri's
Birthday
Cruddy head cold
Don't
Even
Feel like thinking
Ginger might help
Head cold is kicking my butt
Inspector came this am to check HVAC
Just don't feel like talking on the phone
Kay Goulet is 92 this year, sent a card today
Library_All
Message I sent out yesterday
No response - at least Not from the person whose food I ate
Ok - so here's the story and I'm sticking to it....


Martha left me a note saying she brought me chili
it was in the FREEZER in a container with a red lid.
I accidentally ate someone's food - not chili - that was in the FRIDGE.
I did not realize this until I brought in the container and tried to give it to Martha. 
So, my apologies to the person whose food I ate.
Your container is in the fridge with all the makings for... 

Pumpkin pie. 
Quite a story... huh?
Retribution, no - I mean
Restitution - I decided to MAKE it tonight
Sorry :( I'll bring it in
Tomorrow
Unless I am
Very sick, like I was this afternoon
Wicked head cold

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you poor baby! I hope that you feel better soon, like before Saturday. I need a germ-free zone, chica: )

    ReplyDelete