Gallimaufry?

Awakening: "The voice of the sea is seductive; never ceasing, whispering, clamoring, murmuring, inviting the soul to wander for a spell in abysses of solitude; to lose itself in mazes of inward contemplation. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace.”
 Kate Chopin (1850 – 1904)
Big Bang Theory
Cartwheeling through life...
Decided to update things associated with my blog
Enjoy!
Fun with new words
Gallimaufry: Hodgepodge
Hodge: as in Uncle Hodge and Aunt Madeline
Incessant calm
Just do it!
Kerfuffle: A commotion or fuss.
Loving
Madeline Kate's Thank you
Nearer
Our true Self
Paradoxically 
Quote
Rumi:"I smile like a flower ... with my whole being for I am alone with the Love and/have lost myself in him."
Truth
Understanding
"Very Friday" ~ my kid 11/16/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment