Now what?

"A compassionate attitude helps you communicate more easily with your fellow human beings. As a result, you make more genuine friends and the atmosphere around you is more positive, which gives you greater inner strength. This inner strength helps you spontaneously concern yourself with others, instead of thinking only about yourself." ~ Dalai Lama

Affluence
Begin a new
Coffee Cake?
Divest
Emerson: "The earth laughs in ..."
Flowers!
Giddy Girl Giggling
Handful of Haiku
Idle... I  wish...
Jasmine
Let go...Luxuriate
Magnificent
Nuance
Overwhelmed? Observe....
Prosperity in the Phenomenally gorgeous day
Quote:“My Soul wants to fly away / when your presence calls it so sweetly / My soul wants to take flight / when you whisper, “Arise.” ~ Rumi♥
Remember when...?
Sort Out the Small Stuff, maybe, but let it go? absolutely, completely, definitely.
Thank you, God, for everything.
Unexpected surprise when I just search "Remember When on YouTube and found this 
Video made with clips from the movie Up :) what a fun "find" exactly 4 years after this blog post was first published 

 ps. have tissues near 
What if Where we are and Where we've been were all necessary to be here now?

2 comments:

  1. The Dalai Lama quote was so apropos! I love the Rumi one as well. This entire post just made me smile: ) Love it & you, Jax!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad this post made you smile because I smile when I think of you :)

      Delete