ABCs of foods... In the 6 years since...

I first posted this list inspired by "100 Foods to Try Before You Die"
NOW here's my original list of 26 foods that I HAVE tried... and... 26 more that I've added to my diet much more recently...

Apples.................... Apricots (dried, high in iron)
Burgers........to........... Beets, and Blueberry soup!
Clam Chowder........ Cilantro, Celery, Cucumbers, Carrots

Dandelion :) .... okay this one really should be Donuts replaced by Dandelions, but I'd be lyin'

Eggs Benedict.......................... Egg plant!
Fish tacos... to... Figs!!

Gazpacho.... to Grapes and Goji berries!

Ham..... Heirloom tomatoes.... Horned melon
Ice Cream...
Jello....
Key Lime Pie........ to  ..... Kale!
Lobster - still LOVE but can't really "grow" it, so... Lettuce butter crunch
Mangoes.... Mint! many varieties, like this Mountain Mint and spearmint
 
Nutmeg.... Now in my Bulletproof coffee
Onion soup.... and now... Okra!

Pineapple.... Peppers... and Plums!
Quiche... still Quiche, but now without crust and a variety of different ingredients

Root Beer Float....... Radishes
S’mores..... Squash and ....
Tangerines.... Tomatoes and peppers
Upside down cake.... upside down plant
Venison - boy! that was a while ago (14 years now).... Veggies and more Veggie
Watermelon... Who knew there were so many varieties?

Yogurt... not so much
Zucchini ... but Zucchini Flowers? not yet.... but aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

  1. This list just made my bowl of Chex cereal & almond milk taste rather bland:(

    ReplyDelete