Not so random really...


Tripped across this this morning. Facebook now posts random past messages of yours and your friends in the top right area of the screen. This one of mine is from August 22, 2009 at 7:51am

"If you don't feel as close to God as you use to, who moved?" I thought of this quote this morning as I sat still long enough to finally see my hummingbirds again. It had been days, so yesterday's gratitude list was apparently a ...prayer; this morning the answer. I'd been wondering where my hummingbirds went. lol. Thank you, God, for your sweet, gentle answers to all of my questions.♥

I don't often post pictures of myself on my blog, but I had to make an except ion with this one. Yesterday, one of our recent graduates returned to visit. While there, one of her former professors declared that we looked alike. Being a bit of a stickler for correct word usage, it struck me as particularly funny, and Whitney and I decide to turn the moment into a photo op. i

Turns out, many people went for this color combo yesterday, some wearing a white shirt with black shorts (Whitney's are actually khaki), but we were just so tickled to be TWINS! The whole thing did get me thinking about who similar we ALL are. One human family...

Ok - so not enough ABCs for a real ABC post - oh well - busy day, I guess...
Intriguing
Mary Poppins
One human family..
Picnic
Quintessential: http://stonington.patch.com/articles/madison-quintessential-connecticut-13
Twins? :)
Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment