Moving things around..

A few years ago, I began to learn the art of moving and cleaning what I have, instead of buying something new. It has become a necessity, not only for financial reasons, but also for my sanity. I LOVE to move the energy around and of course, since I do these things by myself, move my muscles as well. I may need a soak in some nice, cheap, effective lavender-scented epsom salts later, but it is so worth it!! The treasures I unearth when I do this are always so amazing. For example, when looking for something completely unrelated, I happened to find this quote on the backside of something I'd cut from a magazine years ago...

"He kissed me and now I am someone else." --Gabriela Mistral, Chilean Poet


ABCs for today...

Assume Away (Sweet Home Alabama)
Been Busy

Clean Clothes, Cozy bees
Datura
Ecstatic Evening
Fresh Figs

Gobsmacked combines the northern English and Scottish slang term gob, mouth,
with the verb smack. It suggests the speaker is utterly astonished or astounded. It’s much stronger than just being surprised; it’s used for something that leaves you speechless, or otherwise stops you dead in your tracks.
Happy
Interesting
Jessica
Kelly

Leisure
Mom
Nice
Omelet
Pumice
Quiche

Reading
Strumpet: A female prostitute or a promiscuous woman. (p. 42)
Trumpet flowers (Datura)
Very nice Views
White
Yoga

1 comment: