Lists spinnin' 'round in my head - March 5, 2011

After I took Misty for her walk, I noticed the lilac Mom sent me 2 years ago is about to bloom!!!

Bloom!!!
Calmed me right
Down :)
Elizabeth at her father's
Facial - a treat with and From Amber, Joan's daughter-in-law
Gave blood Thursday evening, and the cats have been waking me at 1 am and 4 am for weeks! 
Had to laugh when I remembered why I was feeling so lethargic
I worked late Monday night and that kind threw me off for the rest of the week
Juggling more the even I realize sometimes
Keep
Lounging for awhile especially after I figured out why I felt so darn Lazy: Library to pick up 
Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry 
Now?
Online 
Play with my girl :)
Quit PRAXIS? eventually
Recommended by Maura Cullen Faulise
Shop for Elizabeth's 15th Birthday
Target and Hallmark for lilac candles and then.... 
Unwind...
Vacuum my car and fix garage door? (2 years later, I actually HAD to replace it so I could sell the house)
Wizard 101 play with my girl
fiXes needed... call Kevin and get started on the list?
Yearning for an end to the lists...
Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment