Bidding farewell?

That is my nephew Andrew behind that tree. My Mom and I helped him cut his tree and get it back to NYC. I thought it apropos for the final blog post of the Carlyle Campbell Library's 23 Things project.

Bidding farewell? I don't think so... unless we mean it in the most rudimentary sense of the word as in "farewell: to get along well" ... CCL23 has been a very fun project of working together with many people in different departments in our library. I have learned to try new things and to keep going with playful enthusiasm. My favorite discoveries were how much fun blogging can be.
This program provided a clear focus of items to explore.

One unexpected outcome that I have enjoyed the project so much I'm going to keep going...
But first onto Christmas decorations, breakfast, a tree, mail gifts to Alaska, Connecticut, and Rhode Island, and it is a beautiful December day, oh! and I just remembered I was going to make banana bread But! I am sure I will return here at some point to blog about all of that! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good job! Someone had to do it! Now go read that book and bake that banana bread.

    P.S. I've learned a lot from you too and will continue to need help as I slog my way through the remaining assignments.

    ReplyDelete