End of March, Beginnings of April 2024

 
Developing and unfolding
Ef​flo​res​cence: the action or process of developing and unfolding as if coming into...
Flower : blossoming
Glory-of-the-snow (Scilla luciliae)
Hercontryliving posted this MArch 28, 2024
"Imagine more courageously  if we are to greet creation more fully." ~ Anam Cara p. 94
Jimmy Buffet song I'd not heard before: "Coast of Marseilles" listen here
Kenny Chesney newest "The Way I Love You Now" 
Macondo, Saturday, March 30, 2024 Café de otoño
Noahs for $6 breakfast, Friday, March 22 with Mom, and this:
Oh my! Whew! This was just before my second great grandparents arrived :)
Pre-dawn Purple!!
Question time and again / The answer came and haunted me so / I would not want to think it again..." ~ Jimmy Buffett "Coast of Marseilles" lyrics
Reading: Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barabra Kingsolver
Sunrise, March 30, 2024 6:50 am
Thames River
Useful for certain kinds of people, namely the ones who eat..." p. 10  ~ Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barabra Kingsolver
Velvet Sun Flower Farm
Wonderful Walk
 6 April 2024
eXploring with my pup
Zest Bakery Easter offerings :) source

2 comments: