February recap - sort of

Ancestors... remember them
Birthday month for Jess, Cody, Wayne, Michelle, Tracy, and Greta who are actually all...
Cousins! :) check out Ancestry's "explainer" below
Daybreak
Enjoying the fireplace and 
Feeding the birds
George Strait's  "Carried Away" listen here
Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
"I sent that 'Ancestry' site some Information on my Family Tree. They sent me back a pack of Seeds, and suggested that I just start Over." source
"Just start over." I kinda did, with Mom's Thomason Tree
Laughter,
Marvel Movies. Most recently, Captain Marvel
Newspaper clippings for ancestry are my favorite things to add

"Quill U Be My Valentine" Love it! Thanks for sharing, Emily @hansoloismyhusband
Reading : Have a Little Faith: a True Story by Mitch Albom
Snow then a Sink hole 🕳 
Twisted Twigs on Gnarled Branches Genealogy FB page This cracked me up!! :) source
Unprecedented: never done or known before. Unexpected - great words for Leap Day
Valentines come in many shapes sizes and joys

eXplainer :)

Zagarenski's amazing art, paired with a favorite song of mine
click on the image below to see the video



No comments:

Post a Comment