Books, Songs, Memories, and More

"Busycotypus canaliculatus" Animal - who knew?? ;) Wikipedia
Conch shell Pat and Mike gave me for my 30th birthday - now more than 30 years ago
Dolly Parton: "Hardcandy Christmas" listen here
Elizabeth Berg's "Mason" series  
Found....
Grandpa T's "memoirs" recorded on cassette, transcribed to word doc
"Happiness was sitting with me... It was sitting right there,  like a person or something." p. 171
"I Will Always Love You" Whitney Houston Cover from Netflix's Queen Charlotte Series listen here
Johnny Cash version "Ain't No Grave" listen here
Kousa Dogwood near Mitchell College
 
"Lightning whelks are also one of the rare “left handed” snails, meaning they spiral in a counter clockwise direction with their aperture, or opening, to the left. But what
May come to a surprise is how the female whelk lays its string of eggs in such an intricate casing!" Source
Off the whole day, Monday, June 12, Logan appt midday was a great excuse to take time for me before and after.
Purple rake - see below
Random Rake among the Roses
"...Steadfast spirit, gentle care, and joy in the midst of hard work... I carry that in my heart." ~ Daniel Miyares, nell plants a tree 
"Together Again" by Emmy Lou Harris 🎶 listen here

"Wiggle your wrists... twist from your hips...lean without bending your knees? Well then, follow me!" ~ Corinna Luyken
 

No comments:

Post a Comment