July 2022

"An Innocent Man" by Billy Joel
"Blowin' through the jasmin in my mind / Summer Breeze make me feel fine..."
Colache: a Mexican zucchini side dish. click here for a recipe
"Drift Away" by Dobie Gray listen and watch here
Echinacea- this variety is new to me and I love its strikingly vibrant shape and color.
Flip Flops

Garth Brooks "Lord, keep me from bein' / The one the wolves pulled down."
Heather Laidlaw, thank you, for the basket of summer squash at the doorstep, and this blog post's letter "c".
"I want you to know I believe in your song"
Ken, Karen, John, Mom, and me 😀
LawLaPalooza Sunday July 10th 
Mom at Wayland's 
Nana's for breakfast 13 July 2022

"Question" by the Moody Blues listen here
Ross Copperman "Stay Blessed" listen here
Springsteen: My Hometown 
Thinking?
Underwhelmed ?
Vibes :) 
Word Collector by Peter H. Reynolds
XM Radio has been the perfect balm for both joy and healing
"You Are My Sunshine" Willie Nelson and Leon Russell 

No comments:

Post a Comment