Sunshine 🌞 for breakast 😀 and other "children's" books ...

A big drum.
Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.
Chaussons aux Pommes for dessert with a...
Dirty chai ;)
Enjoying this "children's"  book so much
FABULOUS 
"Gentle wind. I like the soft wind patting my head." ~ I'm Here by Peter Reynolds
 
Jane O'Reilly: "I learned to think of God as a woman and by that simple experiment I discovered I could begin to think of God." p. 111 Marry Your Muse: Making a Lasting Commitment to Your Creativity [Creator] by Jan Phillips 
"Keeping the Journey in Mind" p. 117 Marry Your Muse by Jan Phillips
"Look for cracks in the wall and give only to those who are ready to receive." ~ Joseph Campbell 
"No worries, friend, I'm here." ~ I'm Here by Peter Reynolds
"On a breeze... Push, they send me back up." ~ I'm Here by Peter Reynolds
"Plunging into amazing,  delightful,  happy dream." ~ Happy Dreamer by Peter Reynolds
Quiet dreamer ~ Happy Dreamer by Peter Reynolds

Ready for a Random Rooster?
Summer is here!!
"Tumbling leaf stops at my knee for a visit." ~ I'm Here by Peter Reynolds
Upanishads: "One comes to be of just such stuff as that on which the mind is set."
 from Happy Dreamer by Peter Reynolds 
With the breeze. 
Dreamer MaXimus!
"You are the truth from foot to brow. Now what else would you like to know?" ~ Rumi
Zen saying: "Don't seek for truth... Drop your illusions."

1 comment: