Weeks in review April 18 thru May 1

Antimacassar: a cover to protect the back or arms of furniture.  new word (for me) Sarah Addison Allen post
Be quiet
Children's Department Public Library of New London 
Dad's birthday and Matthew's and...
Easter 🐣  chicken coop and more 
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9

Joy in the form of a wide variety of children's books as well as their covers and titles
Ken to Providence to get the train to Boston and the plane to Colorado
Last Library shift for awhile... Saturdays will now be filled with...
Moving and settling in.
"Our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities,  against the powers of this dark world,  and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm." Ephesians 6:12
Peace Garden at All Souls 
Quiche:  from Gather for Bread
Reading this really cool book now
Stand firm. Stay faithful.  Bear witness.
"The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; The LORD lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace." Numbers 
"Ultimately,  though, I feared God's opinion more than [others']. So I yielded, got in line with everyone else, and released what I had held against myself for so long." p. 65 Quest 52
Vituperatively: bitter and abusive p. 74 Quest 52
"With spring arrived a wonderous surge of energy..." ~ The Boy in the Oak by Jessica Albarn
EXodus 4:12 "Now therefore, go and I will be with your mouth and teach you waht you shall speak."
Zest Baker "Wishing you a beautiful spring Saturday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment