Obstacles? or Conduits?!

 Adele "Easy On Me" Listen here
"Bring Your love to life inside of me... Break my heart 'til it moves my hands and feet/ For the hopeless and the Broken / For the ones that don't know that You love them." ~ "Love 
Come to Life" by Big 

God's Divine Will (not mine): 
"His marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy." 1 Peter 2:10
Jesus' self-emptying of His will and becoming entirely receptive to God's : Kenosis
"Keep Making Me" by Sidewalk Prophets listen/watch here
Now I see that...

Quest52 by Chapter 8
Racing Clouds" S1E9 1883
Take my heart of stone from my body and give me a heart of flesh. ~ Ezekiel 36:26
 UkraineArt by
Valerie Lorimer Contemporary Arts
examples of artists' exceptional talent
Yule's prayerfrom Don't Look Up
Zest's early Saturday, March 26 post : "Champagne Elderflower Blueberry Meringue Mousse.


No comments:

Post a Comment