Mid to End of September 2021


Birthdays 🎂 Beautiful birthday 
Celebrations... on Caroline's 
Dilly's first steps
"Every morning is an entrance to a city." ~ Regula Russelle
"[Grief is for the strong, who use it as fuel for burning. ]" <-- burning? Living! p. 33 Fates and Furies by Lauren Groff

 "How To Find A Poem: Wake with a dream-filled head. Stumble out into the morning,barely aware of how the sun is laying down strips silver after three days of rain..." p.14 What the Heart Knows
"Invocation: The act of calling upon or summoning a higher power for help." p. 17 What the Heart Knows
"Join hands. Right here. Our moment:  starting now." P. 31
Ken had a fabulous yoga opportunity in Dominican Republic 
"...Let it be freedom...Let all walls, rooms, tables, chairs, shrink and crumble, soften..." from "Invocation For Sandcastles" p.23-25 What the Heart Knows
Many Monarchs as we made our way...
 to Onaway, Michigan 
 "Oh yes, says my heart. Whatever the day brings, let it bring.  Whatever the music, let me sing." p.28 What the Heart Knows
Peaceful 
"Quarry Critter"  cute
Remembrance: A memory or recollection concerning a particular person, place, or thing.
"A List of Things That Will Set You Free" by Joyce Sidman

Feet.
Wheels.
            Wind.
            Sunshine.
Words.
Music.
            A voice.
            A touch.
Caring.
Not caring.

Saying to yourself:
            I am too old to do this.
            I am too young to do this.
            I am too smart to do this.
            It’s not my fault.
            It is my fault.
            It is my fault, and I will fix it.
         I can do this."   And I'll add...
Understanding...
VACATION!
eXceptional
"You contain multitudes..." p. 139 Joyce Sidman qtd Walt Whitman in What the Heart Knows
Zagarenski fan :)


No comments:

Post a Comment